Check out the program, ask questions
Wednesday, September 6 at 5:00-7:00 pm PST
Conference Call: 218-936-7979 code 541958#
On-Line Classes Begin
September 27, 2017 – April 3, 2018 5:00-7:00 pm PST
Classes on Alternative Wednesdays
See Application below.
April 14-17, 2018
On-Site Retreat, Ashland, OR
Expect to be inspired, evoked, stretched and blown wide open during your days of intense learning and practice.
Elisha Christopher, Jan Sanders and Ginger Sewell are featured faculty in offering an in-depth understanding of core Social Artistry™ practices and principles. Supported by Peggy Dean and other seasoned Social Artists, they will provide an accelerated teaching environment where you will learn to teach the content, processes and skills needed for effective delivery of a 16 – 20 hour Social Artistry Introduction to diverse populations and cultures.
Increase your visionary game changing skills as you learn to teach others how to develop their innate human capacities. Learn to facilitate building personal foundations that will allow you to teach others to take sustainable action in these times of human and planetary transition.
“Times of great change and remarkable opportunity are upon us. To succeed we can no longer go it alone but must partner with one another to share innovative and creative ways in which to rethink and restructure our individual existence within the context of our expanding global communities”.
People who are aware the same consciousness that created today’s complex problems cannot be the same consciousness that will solve them.
Change agents that are:
- pioneers on the frontier of leadership, growth and change,
- passionately seeking to create new ways of thinking, being, doing,
- feeling beckoned to find and develop their core essence
- aware their inner gifts and abilities are required to bring forth
- the dynamic change needed in today’s radically changing world.
SA T4T enables you to:
- become a more skillful and fully embodied presence in your life
- deepen your daily practice and reflection as you explore your depth and current edges
- enhance your presentation and group facilitation skills
- gain confidence and clarity in your daily life
- enhance your community building capacities with supportive initiatives
- bring the 16 basic Social Artistry practices into your work in the world
- connect with a global network of leaders integrating SA in their work
- design and deliver a SA Introduction tailored to the needs of a specific culture
Upon successful completion of program applicant will be qualified to teach the Social Artistry Introduction course. Completed applicants will have been observed by a faculty member and developed a portfolio of their personal growth.
Enrollment requires prior completion of at least a two-day Introduction to Social Artistry or Social Artistry Odyssey experience in order to participate in the Training for Trainers.
Enrollment Fee $1,200
Fee for Previous SA Training of Trainers attendees. $ 200
Payment plans and partial scholarships are available.
For further information contact
Ginger Sewell 678-230-3671 or Jan Sanders 705-325-3199
To register and apply for a scholarship, click on our editable PDF Registration Form and return it by one of the following options before September 25:
- Fill out the editable PDF online with your information by opening it in Adobe Acrobat and email it to email@example.com
- Print the PDF, fill it out, scan it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the PDF, fill it out, and mail it to Jean Houston Foundation, PO Box 3300, Ashland OR 97520