Deepening Social Artistry for Emerging Leaders
Module 1 – Inner Capacities
November 15: 9 am to 9:30 pm, November 16: 8:30 to 4 pm
The Launching Pad, Berkeley CA
Cost $175 including Sunday Lunch
Two days of descent into the Journey of the Social Artist requires preparation. In lively interaction you will identify personal and group values and ways to satisfy the values on your journey.
- You will acknowledge your innate archetype and identify and call in archetypal aspects for your Journey.
- You will engage in developing sensory and extra sensory capacities needed to pick up more information about people, patterns and circumstances.
- You will set intentions and enhance them, as well as fine-tune your self esteem and appreciative self talk.
- You will experience deepening through expanding your inner crew, mythologizing your story, engaging in enactments of your emerging new story, communion, and dissolving boundaries through drum and dance.
The re-entry process includes emergence into the new story with a plan.
- musical instruments
- accessories (scarves, jewelry, small items) representing your “future” being
- stories of your past journey
Prerequisite: To enroll you must have taken Introduction to Social Artistry. Social Artists of all ages are welcome
To enroll go to: http://www.LPberkeley.com
For more information call: 206-409-2440