Join us June 23-28, 2017, at Hidden Springs Retreat Center, Ashland, OR, for Social Artistry Training for Trainers.
Expect to be inspired, evoked, stretched and blown wide open during your days of intense learning and practice.
Jean Houston, Peggy Rubin and Jan Sanders are featured as guest faculty in offering an in-depth understanding of core Social Artistry™ practices and principles. Supported by Peggy Dean, Ginger Sewell and other seasoned Social Artists they will provide an accelerated teaching environment where you will learn to teach the content, processes and skills needed for effective delivery of a 16 – 20 hour Social Artistry Introduction to diverse populations and cultures.
Increase your visionary game changing skills as you learn to teach others how to develop their innate human capacities. Learn to facilitate building personal foundations that will allow you to teach others to take sustainable action in these times of human and planetary transition.
“Times of great change and remarkable opportunity are upon us. To succeed we can no longer go it alone but must partner with one another to share innovative and creative ways in which to rethink and restructure our individual existence within the context of our expanding global communities”.
This training will enable you to:
- understand models of change and whole system transition.
- teach resiliency and stability skills for today’s transitory world.
- work with “trim tabs”, “keystone species” and “chaos theory”
- impart the importance of developing Teaching Learning Communities in these times of restructuring our existence.
- demonstrate evoking a “new story” for sustainable action.
- increase self awareness as a trainer and as a co trainer.
- speak authentically with natural presence and ease.
- model Deep Listening as a tool for transformation.
- utilize brain research as a tool for creating sustainable action
- create accelerated learning environments for multiple learning modalities
- adapt Social Artistry Introductions to specific cultures, group sizes, and time constraints
Fieldwork applications include, but are not limited to:
- mentoring for extending your knowledge and skills beyond your current expectations:
- support in development of your project/s
Enrollment requires prior completion of at least a two-day Introduction to Social Artistry in order to participate in the Training for Trainers.
Six full days of training, guided practices and post training event mentoring are included in the Training for Trainers.
Enrollment Fee: $1,200
Previous SA Training of Trainers attendees. $ 200
Partial scholarships are available.