“We are in the midst of the greatest change in human history,” says Dr. Houston. “It is the changing Game at every level: climate, immigration, governance, ecology, food, education, finance, industry, media, technology, relationship between cultures, patterns of inequality.”
“All previous agreed upon rules, challenges, interactivity are up for grabs and few have been trained to deal with so total a game change on every level. We’re in the midst of the biggest game of all, having to do with world shift.”
In this revolutionary self-study course (recorded “live” at the 8-day 2016 Social Artistry Leadership Institute), you will learn from esteemed and practiced Game Changers, women and men with years of accomplishments as Social Artists actively transforming communities and cultures, solving problems at mega and micro levels, understanding and working with complexity, and bringing a new story into all aspects of society and institutions.
Click Here for Details About Self-Study Course
New “Game Changer” Skill Set Revealed (Self-Study Course)
- Expand Your Social Artistry Skills & Create Your Own Tool Kit. Feel more confident in tapping your inner crew on a daily basis to be more creative and successful in any endeavor.
- Study Consciousness In Depth With The Master: Dr. Jean Houston. As Margaret Mead once said, “Jean Houston is the great producer of events and new possibilities as she orchestrates the voices of the new consciousness.” Don’t miss this opportunity to simplify your understanding of “consciousness” with one of the best in the business! Explore how your nerve cells conjure up the kaleidoscope of sensations, thoughts, memories and emotions that occupy every waking moment.
- Explore Lives of Game Changers Like Hildegard Von Bingen and Leonardo Da Vinci. By learning about great game changers, you’ll feel inspired and gain valuable tips on your path towards being a great game changer, too. Hear directly from the grandson of Mahatma Gandhi about his grandfather, a great game changer.
- Discover Cutting-Edge Brain Research. You’ll be on the cutting-edge by learning new research discoveries like “eye yoga” that have been made in the last few years.
- Practice Sharing Stories of Transformation through Embodied Speaking and Hearing. Discover practical, speaking skills that will inspire your audience and create greater impact. Refine your skill of deep listening.
- Experience 4 Levels of Awareness: Sensory/Physical, Psychology/Historical, Mythic/Symbolic, Unitive/Integral. To prepare you to enter into new situations and cultures, you will learn how to reach individuals and groups quickly and easily by knowing how to navigate through the 4 levels of awareness.
- Be the First to Hear Social Artistry “Best Practices.” In the last decade, we have experienced amazing results with developing Social Artistry Leadership skills within the U.S. and Internationally. You will have a front row seat and be the first to hear the latest “best practices” in Social Artistry, such as 1) ending the spread of AIDS in Nepal, 2) how a little town of less than 2,000 in southern Georgia has become a national model for community and economic development, 3) Social Artistry 101 professional development for educators, and much more!
- Explore Your Optimal Template (Your Quantum Blueprint). Restore your health and sense of purpose by learning how to tap the pattern of highest health, expression and evolution which surrounds each of us upon which you can call at any time.
- Understand a World Game-Changer By Talking With Arun Gandhi (grandson of Mahatma Gandhi). You’ll be surprised to hear WHAT and HOW his grandfather taught him.
- Study Time & Timing In Depth With The Time-Bending Master: Dr. Jean Houston. From one of the leading experts on “time”, you will learn 1) how to “shift time” in which one minute of clock time can be the equivalent of all the time you need to write a book, compose a song or create whatever you like; 2) expand your use of “time”; and 3) harness the genius of “time” and “timing”.
- Practice Social Game Changing. Feel more confident knowing how to take any issue or game you would like to change and change it.
- Discover Natural Ways to Tap Psychedelic Pharmacopeia In Your Body-Mind-Membrane System. You will learn natural ways to produce altered states of consciousness. You will discover cutting-edge, LSD research conducted in the 60s, what we learned from it and how we can apply insights to our lives today.
- Expand on Shakespeare’s 7 Stages of Man to 9 Stages of Human Beings. Feel more connected to your life purpose and challenges along your journey by exploring Shakespeare’s 7 stages of man as they relate to your life.
- Study the 8 Stages of the Mystic Path. Learn another mythic journey of transformation that helps explain the path that many social artists travel. In Jean’s book, Mystical Dogs, she even shows how great dogs are guides and teachers of the stages outlined in Evelyn Underhill in her book on Mysticism.
- Hear a Never-Before Heard Talk By Dr. Jean Houston on Myth & Archetypes. As mythology expert Joseph Campbell says, “I think that Jean Houston has broken through to a new understanding of the sense and uses of inward-turned contemplation — an understanding that leaves the Freudian schools of technique and theory far behind.” Don’t miss this ground-breaking talk revealed here for the first time.
- Study Important Social Artistry Concepts like Trim Tabs and Keystone Species. Buckminster Fuller recognized that we can change things subtly by creating tiny changes that in time would affect huge changes. He called this the “trim tab” factor, named after the little tab on the rudder of a ship or plane. By turning the little trim tab slightly, you cause the big boat or plane to change course. Learn how to apply “trim tabs” and “keystone species” (like “prairie dogs”) to your tool kit as a game changer and social artist.
- Learn Popular Social Artistry Dances With Step-By-Step Instructions (i.e., Jai Ho, Electric Slide, Funga Alafia, Step By Step, Enas Mythos). Learn the power of dances to solidify and unite groups.
- Learn Social Artistry Songs to Deepen Your Practice. Have fun and be empowered to introduce singing into your Social Artistry. Discover the magic of music and lyrics that deepen learning potential.
Click Here to Gain INSTANT ACCESS to Self-Study Course
Receive 36 Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This self-study course is co-sponsored by Meridian University, an approved provider of continuing education credits. This training qualifies for 36 continuing education credits for the following California licensed health professionals:
**MFT’s, LCSW’s, and LPCC’s (CA BBS provider PCE #1391)
**RN’s (CA BRN provider CEP #14996)
Select 1 of These 3 Course Delivery Methods
You can select from 3 self-study course delivery methods: 1) 36 CDs & Manual, 2) Digital Online and 3) Flashdrive (USB).
Be One of the First to Experience The New GAME CHANGER Curriculum While Investing in Your CREATIVITY!
Game Changers are highly-attuned visionaries who can see clearly that the old rules are not working. Institutions around the world are failing to meet their purpose for a number of reasons. Game Changers recognize this and are skilled players in the key moments and places where systemic change can occur. In this curriculum, you will be introduced to a rich variety of skills and processes that will serve you, the Game Changer, and tap the vast well of your human potential and creativity.
Joining Dr. Houston as principal teacher in this training are superb Game Changers, like Peggy Rubin, Duane Elgin, Ozioma Egwuonwu, Alexander Schieffer, Dr. Rama Mani, Donnie Maclurcan and many more.
Click Here for Lifetime Access